We are a dynamic consulting team focused on delivering business transformation programmes, sustainable results, and creating an environment for our team and our clients to thrive. We are passionate about building long-lasting relationships with our clients and team. What makes our team unique is that we truly collaborate with our clients, understanding their needs, building trust, and earning respect by amplifying results in a way that creates a platform for growth. Our team is built on trust and empowerment, and we are proud of our success to date.
We are now searching for a talented Automation Consultant. You will deliver digital automation projects for our clients, contributing to the development of client relationships and will have the opportunity to shape not only your own role but also the future direction of OutForm.
Your potential excites us and we invest in our team’s professional development from day one. We are keen to hear from you if you have a talent for solving problems and a passion for working collaboratively in a challenging but rewarding team.
As an Automation Consultant, you will have
- 1-3 years of industry or consulting experience in the utilities, manufacturing, or construction/infrastructure sectors
- Experience in effectively leading and managing sub-workstreams and managing and collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Experience in developing technical solutions within complex environments.
- Proven problem-solving capability
- Evidence contributing to business development activities, supporting referrals and new business opportunities
- Proven experience of project management – planning, monitoring delivery and reporting (including analytical capability to provide business insights)
- Have exceptional communication, relationship building and influencing skills with high levels of empathy; working effectively with a diverse team
- Are highly commercial and interested in contributing to business development activity
- Strong capability with application development tools (Microsoft Power Apps)
- Strong capability with automation tools (Microsoft Power Automate, UI path or similar)
- Ability to create process maps for existing and proposed processes.
- Interested in keeping up to date with technology trends.
- Strong capability in data and business analysis
- Microsoft365 product knowledge and evident skills in use
- Experience in using Microsoft Power BI for reporting and analytics
- Experience in utilising Robotic Process Automation to solve business problems
What we can offer you
- Top-tier financial package with potential for unlimited bonus based on performance;
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and employee well-being;
- Learn from unlimited contact with experienced consulting partners;
- Involvement through the full consulting lifecycle from lead generation through to sales, delivery, and account management;
- 35-45 paid holidays per year (bank holiday flexibility, holiday trading and loyalty bonus)
- Opportunities for growth in business development, project implementation and personal development plans;
- Individual benefits via our holistic employee well-being and benefits scheme
- 5% matched pension contribution
Remote working role with travel to OutForm and client sites as required.
OutForm aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.