We are a dynamic consulting team, focused on delivering business transformation programmes, sustainable results and creating an environment for our team and our clients to flourish. We are passionate about building long-lasting relationships with our clients and team. What makes our team unique is that we truly collaborate with our clients, understanding their needs, building trust, and earning respect by amplifying results in a way that creates a platform for growth. Our team is built on trust and empowerment, and we are proud of our success to date.
We are now searching for a talented Principal Consultant. You will lead business improvement consulting engagements for our clients, contributing to the development of client relationships and will have the opportunity to shape not only your own role but also the future direction of OutForm.
Your potential excites us and we invest in our team’s professional development from day one. We are keen to hear from you if you have a talent for solving problems and a passion for working collaboratively in a challenging but rewarding team. As a Principal Consultant you will have
- 8 plus years experience in industry or consulting within the utilities, manufacturing, or construction/infrastructure sectors
- Evidence of leading business development activities and a proven track record of generating a successful pipeline
- Experience of effectively managing and collaborating with senior client stakeholders with strong technical project/programme management skills, with the capability to lead and own an engagement from diagnostic through to delivery
- A strong understanding of the UK regulated water sector, its policies, regulations, and challenge
- Knowledge of technical areas such as water treatment, distribution, and wastewater management
- A background of continuous improvement using industry/business-recognised toolkits
- An ability to shape and implement complex business changes – and have been responsible for leading client engagements and managing client relationships within a consulting or professional environment
- Have exceptional communication, relationship building and influencing skills with high levels of empathy; working effectively with a diverse team
- Are highly commercial and interested in contributing to business development activity
- A passion for developing your leadership style, leveraging your own strengths, and personal values
What we can offer you
- Top-tier financial package with potential for unlimited bonus based on performance;
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and employee well-being;
- Learn from unlimited contact with experienced consulting partners;
- Involvement through the full consulting lifecycle from lead generation through to sales, delivery, and account management;
- 35-45 paid holidays per year (bank holiday flexibility, holiday trading and loyalty bonus)
- Opportunities for growth in business development, project implementation and personal development plans;
- Individual benefits via our holistic employee well-being and benefits scheme
- 5% matched pension contribution
Remote working role with travel to OutForm and client sites as required.
OutForm aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.