We are a dynamic consulting team, focused on delivering business performance improvements, sustainable results and creating an environment for our team and our clients to flourish. We have a passion for building long-lasting relationships with our clients and our team. What makes our team unique is that we truly collaborate with our clients, understanding their needs, building trust, and earning respect by amplifying results in a way that creates a platform for growth. Our team is built on trust and empowerment, and we are proud of our success.
We are now searching for talented Senior Consultants. You will lead business improvement consulting engagements for our clients, contributing to the development of client relationships and will have the opportunity to shape not only your own role but also the future direction of OutForm.
Your potential excites us and we invest in our team’s professional development from day one. If you have a talent for solving problems and a passion for working collaboratively in a challenging but rewarding team, we are keen to hear from you.
As a Senior Consultant you will have
- 3 plus years industry or consulting experience in the utilities, manufacturing, or construction/infrastructure sectors
- An ability to shape and implement complex business change and transformational programmes
- Experience in effectively leading and managing sub -workstreams and managing and collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Evidence contributing to business development activities, supporting referrals and new business opportunities
- Proven experience in project management – planning, monitoring delivery, and reporting (including the analytical capability to provide business insights)
- Proven experience in team management, engagement leadership, and supporting multi-functional teams (e.g., managing dependencies between workstreams)
- Have exceptional communication, relationship building, and influencing skills with high levels of empathy; working effectively with a diverse team
- Are highly commercial and interested in contributing to business development activity
- A passion for developing your leadership style, leveraging your own strengths, and personal values
What we can offer you
- Top-tier financial package with potential for unlimited bonus based on performance;
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and employee well-being;
- Learn from unlimited contact with experienced consulting partners;
- Involvement through the full consulting lifecycle from lead generation through to sales, delivery, and account management;
- 35-45 paid holidays per year (bank holiday flexibility, holiday trading and loyalty bonus)
- Opportunities for growth in business development, project implementation and personal development plans;
- Individual benefits via our holistic employee well-being and benefits scheme
- 5% matched pension contribution