We are a dynamic consulting team, focused on delivering business performance improvement, sustainable results and creating an environment for our team and our clients to flourish. We have a passion for building long-lasting relationships with our clients and our team. What makes our team unique is that we truly collaborate with our clients, understanding their needs, building trust, and earning respect by amplifying results in a way that creates a platform for growth. Our team is built on trust and empowerment, and we are proud of our success.
We are now searching for talented Consultants. You will work in a highly collaborative team, implementing business improvement consulting engagements for our clients, contributing to the development of client relationships, and will have the opportunity to shape not only your own role but also the future direction of OutForm.
Potential excites us, so we are keen to hear from people who want to harness their experience within a team that will invest in their professional development from day one. We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion for working collaboratively, understand complex problems, shape solutions, and communicate with a clear and engaging style.
As a Consultant, you will have
- A passion for delivering transformational change in business
- An ability to shape and implement complex business change and transformational programs
- Experience in effectively managing and collaborating with client stakeholders and management of the key databases/ trackers and reporting capability
- Proven experience in team management, engagement leadership, and supporting multi-functional teams
- Practical knowledge of data reporting for use in a project team environment
- Have exceptional communication, relationship building, and influencing skills with high levels of empathy; working effectively with a diverse team
- Are highly commercial and interested in contributing to business development activity
- A passion to develop your leadership style, leveraging your own strengths, and personal values
What we can offer you
- Top-tier financial package with potential for unlimited bonus based on performance;
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and employee well-being;
- Learn from unlimited contact with experienced consulting partners;
- Involvement through the full consulting lifecycle from lead generation through to sales, delivery, and account management;
- 35-45 paid holidays per year (bank holiday flexibility, holiday trading, and loyalty bonus)
- Opportunities for growth in business development, project implementation, and personal development plans;
- Individual benefits via our holistic employee well-being and benefits scheme
- 5% matched pension contribution